The foundation of Straight Up Living, and one of the main tenets of my core philosophy on life, is this:
You do not have to wait until all conditions are “perfect” before you take action!
(There are quotations around the word perfect because you’ll probably never see the time when “all conditions are perfect”.)
On this site you’ll find articles that are intended to inspire, enhance, equip and motivate you on your journey through life. If you feel your life has become stagnant, then you’ve come to the right place because around here, we’re all about taking action! The Straight Up Community may be hardcore about embracing life with every ounce of energy and passion we can muster, but we’re an encouraging and loving bunch too!
Straight Up Living is about living life now! What does that mean?
- to be aware of the present.
- to accept responsibility for your own life.
- to not quit.
- to boldly move forward in the face of fear.
- to not postpone happiness and peace.
- to have goals, but remembering to enjoy the journey.
- to not make excuses.
- to not wear masks, live out loud, and be the person you really are.
- to never stop learning and growing.
- to seek with an open and honest heart (and mind).
- to not be afraid to ask questions about life, and to embrace the answers.
- to love full on.
Love may be last on that list, but it’s the foundation of Straight Up Living.
Here at Straight Up Living, no subject will be off limits so long as it is relevant to the theme of Living Life Now! The writing here will be straight forward, to the point, encouraging, compassionate, but not “sugar-coated”… or watered down.
It is my sincere desire that, together, we will take a closer look at our lives and by doing so, gain a deeper understanding of our purpose, passions and our role in the grand scheme of things. If you’d like to know a little more about me, then please check out the About Keith page.
Now let’s go! It’s time to do some